Monday, October 29, 2012

Countdown to HALLOWEEN!: 2 Days :)




 #2
Potion Cabinet 
For the past several years I have made a "potion cabinet" of my own. This is a simple and spooky way to make your home look a little creepier around this time of year. You can find tons of printables online or just make your own. This year I made some labels of my own. Typically for mine I print the label and glue them to scrapbook paper that has a gothic look and then wrap the paper around boxes and jars that we already have at home. :) 
 Here is a link that you can print several labels from to get you started! :) Love Manor: Potion Labels

Theses are some pictures from my very own "potion cabinet" ;)



You may also be interested in:


15
15 Days of Halloween
Fall
I Love Fall
Blessings
An Abundance Of Blessings
Decor
Halloween Decor


2 comments:

  1. Sarah- I love your potion cabinet! What an adorable idea- you are so creative! You will be such a fun mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks! :D Halloween is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete