Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankfulness: Day 12

Today I am thankful for my job. Not many people can truly say they enjoy their job. It's definitely not everyday that I come home giddy about my job but when I really think about it I have so much to be thankful for.


In my years teaching at Star Academy I have had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people (parents, children and also co workers).

I have learned a lot about the value of being kind to someone even when you have had a bad day and that my mood truly does effect others.

I have learned an infinite amount of things about children and how to take care of them.

It is a huge outlet of my creativity and my tenancy to micro manage and plan. (If you know me at all you know that I love these things!)

I've learned to be patient.

I've learned a lot about how I would like to raise my own future children.

I have learned that your background and your "class" in society doesn't necessarily speak of your heart.

I have learned that in order to really get your message or your lesson across you have to share it in multiple ways... (this applies to both adults and children) WE ALL LEARN DIFFERENTLY! :) Also, that my way is not always the best way.

...and much much more!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment