Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thankfulness: Day 13

Today I am thankful for my best friend Katie.



Katie and I met at church in 2005 and we quickly became friends. :) My friendship with her was one that happened someone instantly. Suddenly we were together all the time and as we tend to do in my family, that also means that before you know it you are practically adopted. ;)

Katie is beautiful both inside and out. She is one of the kindest people I know... so much that you have to be careful that you don't ask for too much around her.. because before you know it she will have gone to get it for you. :P She is one of those people that you know that you can count on to get along with anyone. (Even people who may not deserve it.) Her heart is kind in a way that you don't see anymore... it goes beyond what most people would even consider. She is a constant reminder and example of the christian woman that I want to be and I have her to thank for a lot of the growth I have had in my faith.

Katie can make just about anything funny... even stuff that isn't. ;) She has a laugh that is contagious and I'm sure to others we sometimes sound like giggling school girls.... but that's perfectly okay with me.

We have been through a lot together... ups and downs... tears and laughter... and lots of moments that you would probably look at and ask us "WHY!!!??" ;) Yet I wouldn't change any of it. No... not even the negative moments... because I think that every second has made us end up where we are. She is the best friend that I have ever had, and as such... it's not just a friendship... I truly see her as a second sister and I honestly don't know what I would do without her.






No comments:

Post a Comment