Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thankfulness: Day 6

Twenty two years ago, on this day I was blessed with a baby sister. Little did I know that when my little sister Miranda was born that I was getting much more then a sister. :)

Miranda and I haven't always been as close as we are now. Like all siblings we went through periods of closeness and periods of not being as close but what it has all come down to is the fact that she is now one of my best friends.

I am thankful for Miranda every day. She is always there for me without question... and like the best kind of friend that DOESN'T always mean she tells me I'm right or that I have made the best choice. I can always count on her to be honest with me and, even when I have messed up, shes still there for me.


I can't count the laughs and good times that I have had with her and I know that we will have many more. At times we tend to speak a language only we understand made up of giggles, facial expressions, memories from the past and internet memes. :P





On this, her 22nd birthday I am, as always, very thankful to have her in my life. :) 
Happy Birthday gal. ;)

2 comments: