Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankfulness: Day 9

Today I am thankful for my husband Dan. :)

Dan and I met through friends and a few years later we "reunited" again by finding each other on Facebook. :P I don't know exactly what it was about him that caused me to be drawn to him... but I always was. :) That was in February of 2006!!!!!!!! (WOW!)

Like any couple... (any relationship really) we obviously have our moments of not getting along but at the same time he knows and understands me better then most people do & he always has. I am incredibly weird and goofy at times (& so is he) and yet it works. The fact that we are both goofballs makes for a lot of laughter & good times.

He is smart, creative, funny, & very handsome. ;)
He makes the best pancakes and cinnamon toast in the world.
He can pretty much give you the storyline and cast lineup of any movie you wish... including ones he hasn't seen.
He can make any combination of letters into an acronym instantly and he is the only person I know who is able to see those pictures in the picture books with random colorful images.


I love you Daniel Spencer Meredith ;) :D

 


No comments:

Post a Comment