Sunday, May 12, 2013

15 Things To Make You Laugh


1. This dog who is SO tired that he naps at the neighbors house. Aww.
 2. These Ryan Gosling posters that you can't help but smile at.. :P
 3. If you played these games.. you'll get it! Roller Coaster Tycoon & The Sims.. :P
 4. Haha... you know that you have done this.. I definitely have.
 5. But seriously.. this is me.
 6. Jim Gaffigan is one of the funniest comedians I've heard!
 7. These comics that correct everyone's grammar.
 8. HAHA! That poor kid!
 9. Crazy Sweatshirts you can actually buy! :P These are SO weird...
 10. Ryan Gosling's dog that has a mohawk...
 11. LOL.. Does anyone else totally relate to this??
 12. This cracks me up...
 13. CUTEST. KID. EVER.
 14. I just love how excited this kid is!
 15. My goodness... this kid is gonna be scarred for life... but so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment