Tuesday, May 7, 2013

7 Reasons Why I Love Harry Potter


If you know me at all you probably know that I LOVE Harry Potter.. I love both the books and the movies but the books are SO.MUCH.BETTER. If you haven't read them.. you should take the time to read them..

Here are just a few reasons why I love Harry Potter..

#1- The Tale of the Three Brothers. (It's a great read.. check it out...
The Tale of the three Brothers is what J.K. Rowling wrote in as a childhood fairy tale that turned out to be more real then anyone realized. It has an amazing "moral of the story" effect and it's a great reminder that we shouldn't try to fight what is simply meant to happen. 
 
#2- J.K. Rowling is a very wise woman.. Whether in the books or not she has lots of thought provoking and motivating things to say.. :)






#3- TRUE FRIENDSHIP.. :) 




#4- Harry Potter is by far one of the most thoroughly connected books I have ever read. Many numbers and themes run throughout the series and I find it amazing that J.K. Rowling was able to keep these "threads" alive throughout all 7 books. :)
 







#5- This AMAZING story!!!!!! :) 





 #6- Because seriously... who wouldn't want to marry into this family.. :P




#7- Because J.K. Rowling understands this... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment