Monday, May 20, 2013

Shuffle

Put your Ipod on Shuffle.. 
Comment your favorite line from the first 5 songs that play! :) 
(Make sure to list the title & artist)

Here's mine..

1. 'Woke Up In Love'- Exile 
"Woke up in love with you
Oh, what a beautiful day
Am I still dreaming
Is it supposed to feel this way
Running around with a foolish grin
Painted all over my face
Woke up in love with you
Oh, what a beautiful day"

2. 'The Dance' -Garth Brooks
 "Holding you I held everything
For a moment wasn't I a king
But if I'd only known how the king would fall
Hey who's to say you know I might have chanced it all

And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd of had to miss the dance"

3.'Inconsolable' - Backstreet Boys
 "I don't want to be like this,
I just want to let you know,
Everything that I'm holding,
Is everything I can't let go, can't let go.

Baby I don't want to waste another day
Keeping it inside it's killing me
Cause all I ever want, it comes right down to you
I'm wishing I could find the words to say
Baby I would tell you every time you leave
I'm inconsolable"

4. 'Come Back Down'- Lifehouse
"When you come back down
If you land on your feet
I hope you find a way to make it back to me
When you come around
I'll be there for you
Don't have to be alone with what you're going through"

5. 'From Me To You- The Beatles
"I got arms that long to hold you
And keep you by my side.
I got lips that long to kiss you
And keep you satisfied, oooh.
If there's anything that you want,
If there's anything I can do,
Just call on me and I'll send it along
With love from me to you.
To you, to you, to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment