Sunday, May 4, 2014

35 Thoughts You Have While Watching Netflix


1. Come on, come on... load faster. 
2. Choose a profile... personalization is AWESOME!
3. How much time do I have? Movie or show? 
4. I've got a solid 2 hours.. I should watch a movie.. 
5. Crap.. Now I've gotta choose one. 
6. SO. MANY. CHOICES.
7. That looks funny.. but no. 
8. I should watch that.. but not right now. 
9. Wait.. lemme add that to My List.
10. I'm so excited to watch that at a later time. 
11. But what can I watch now? 
12. Seriously... How is anyone supposed to choose with this many choices? 
13. What are these catagories? 
14. Movies for ages 11-14...? That's awesome Netflix. I'm WAY older than that..
 15. Okay fine.. I see your point. 
16. Am I really still deciding? 
17. Maybe I should just watch a show. 
18. How much time do I have now? 
19. What's in my list?
20. Do I wanna just watch that movie now? 
21. No I don't have enough time... show it is. 
22. I love this show...
23. Play next episode. 
24. Play next episode. 
25. Play next episode. 
26. Wait.. what time is it? 
27. Just one more episode.
28. Wait... did I have plans today? 
29. I feel like I had something to do. 
30. This show is JUST SO GOOD!!!
 31. How many episodes have I watched?
32. I should get out of the house...
33. IT'S MIDNIGHT!!
34. I literally missed my whole day...
35. Play next episode.


You may also be interested in:
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
15 Things To Make You Laugh
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Saying Yes To Me
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
French Braids & Friendship
IMAGE DESCRIPTION
Not So Normal

No comments:

Post a Comment